As former Jaguars and Raiders coach

chenyan94
Jack Del Rio pivots to a season in the media Jordan Berry Jersey , he’s saying plenty of things. And he’s supplementing his head’s up regarding a potential Russell Wilson trade by invoking an opposite portion of the anatomy.“I love the talent, but [Antonio Brown] has clearly shown that he’s going to be a pain in the ass,” Del Rio tells NFL.com. “He’s a very talented guy and I would love to have him. I would work with him no problem. If [players] have talent, you tend to tolerate it a little bit unless it becomes disruptive to your team. He’s going to have to learn that to really help the team. If he continues doing the things he’s been doing, just like he upset the Steelers Alejandro Villanueva Jersey , he’s going to upset the next team he’s on. There are certain things — I mean, this is America and he’s free to do what he wants — but those aren’t the things that are indicative of a good teammate. The working hard and being a good player definitely helps the team, which is why he’ll continue to get chances to be special until his skills deteriorate. That’s when people will get tired of him.”Plenty of people already are tired of him, based on an unrelenting effort to settle scores even after he has won the game. And the Raiders’ coaches and players should be at least a little leery about ending up on the wrong end of Antonio’s wrath, if/when things don’t go the way he hopes they will in Oakland. From time to time the Steelers play at Heinz Field Chris Boswell Jersey , in order to fire up the fan base at the start of the fourth quarter. But the true renegade franchise always has been the Raiders, and their trade for Antonio Brown could be only the first act of pilfering Pittsburgh’s roster.When free agency starts on Wednesday — or, more accurately, when the legal tampering window opens on Monday — the Raiders could try to sign running back Le'Veon Bell.Rumors and speculation that the Raiders, who are slated to exit Oakland after this season and enter Las Vegas in 2020 Stephon Tuitt Jersey , could pursue Bell have percolated for months. Given that he’ll be hitting the open market unrestricted and unfettered, the Raiders could get him for no trade compensation.While that would close the door on a Marshawn Lynch return, Oakland residents would surely excuse the Raiders for slamming the door a man who has become synonymous with the town that the Raiders will soon be leaving. The mantra remains “Just Win, Baby,” and the Raiders didn’t do much of that with Marshawn on the roster. With Brown and Bell Coty Sensabaugh Jersey , they could do plenty.And here’s one semi-tangible clue as to where this could go. Our buddy Dov Kleiman has pointed out that Raiders quarterback Derek Carr has begun following Bell on Twitter.While it doesn’t mean much, it’s intriguing — and it could be a sign of things to come. Quickly.