How to decorate the interior of the apartment?

How to decorate the interior of the apartment?

witexal

Tell me how to plan the interior of the apartment?  I have a soon renovation and I can not choose which interior will be suitable for my apartment . I've reviewed a lot of photos on the internet.

Re: How to decorate the interior of the apartment?

sakidogot
I recommend you take virtual staging https://www.spotlessagency.com/. With this service, you will be able to choose the interior according to your area and location of the rooms. You will be able to arrange furniture and other interior details, and even flowers.  It's much better than redoing repairs.