In a video he posted on social media

chenyan94
 Thursday Jay Ajayi Jersey , Carson Wentz said his four-year contract extension “means the world to me.”A day later, Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie said having Wentz through the 2024 season “means everything” to the organization.“We found a wonderful quarterback and person a few years ago,” Lurie said, via video from Dave Spadaro of the team website. “He’s everything you want in a franchise quarterback. To be able to plan ahead and know exactly that he’s going to be with us and build the roster in just the way that we want to do it http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-jason-kelce-jersey , it means everything. It allows you to make smart decisions. We always wanted a terrific quarterback and a terrific person, and he embodies it in every way.”The Eagles’ long-term commitment to Wentz allows the team to build around their franchise quarterback, Lurie said, knowing the former No. 2 overall pick is going to be around awhile.“We’ve got a great young core Womens Chance Warmack Jersey , and we’ve got a great core that we’ve been able to extend,” Lurie said. “It gives you the best chance to win. . . .I can’t be more excited about our season. I wish September were here now.” Colts perspective on Philadelphia’s new d-lineman."The Philadelphia Eagles acquired 24-year-old defensive tackle Hassan Ridgeway from the Colts over the weekend by sending the No. 246 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft to Indianapolis. In order to get to know more about the Indy’s 2016 fourth-round selection, I thought it’d benefit BGN readers to get a Colts perspective on him. I reached out to Brett Mock (@bamock) of Stampede Blue. Here’s what he had to say about Ridgeway.1) Can you sum up Hassan Ridgeway’s Colts career? I saw there was some excitement about him on Stampede Blue last summer.A failure to live up to expectations. It is fair to note that Ridgeway was drafted during the Ryan Grigson era and originally asked to develop into a 3-4 defensive tackle. The excitement last summer was primarily surrounding the idea that Ridgeway may be better suited for a penetrating nose tackle on passing downs or 3-tech on early downs in a 4-3 alignment. He has never been a great run defender and the old system didn’t lend itself to helping him become better at generating pressure. Unfortunately, the scheme change never had the desired effect. He was a rotational lineman at best and couldn’t get traction with the way the Colts want to do things.2) What are his strengths?Frankly Nick Foles Jersey , his size and athleticism should project to doing quite well in the right system. His motor tends to run high, though that doesn’t always result in gaining traction.3) What are his weaknesses?An inability to develop from the time he was drafted. Ridgeway was never able to become a focal point on defense and has never been productive enough to get the fans clamoring for more playing time. 4) Ridgeway is probably going to be a fourth or fifth defensive tackle for the Eagles, assuming he even makes the roster. To what extent is that a suitable role for him?He has experience in the NFL. Veteran depth isn’t horrible and interior defensive line depth tends to not be relied upon to play special teams so that doesn’t hurt you either. I think he would likely be best described as an average depth/rotational lineman with the possibility for development with the right coaching and in the right situation. It is more likely he washes out but certainly not more likely than a 7th round pick would have been.5) Anything to know about him off the field?There has never been any mention of character or off-field concerns during his tenure in Indianapolis. His presence off of the field has been about as impactful as his presence on it, so far as I can tell. I imagine he is a very nice and generous person http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-deandre-carter-jersey , we just didn’t hear much about it.We wish him the best. We hope he has a long and successful career. He was a part of a very special group last year and it hurts to see any leave under those circumstances.College highlights:Spider graph via Mockdraftable: