The Jacksonville Jaguars were on a bye

chenyan94
week this past weekend. Players were able to visit family http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-taven-bryan-jersey , travel, or spend a little time resting. Coaches too — and with head coach Doug Marrone making his decision on starting Nick Foles over Gardner Minshew early in the week, he had a little down time as well this weekend.And Marrone made a discovery. A big discovery. NFL Red Zone.Apparently, Marrone didn’t know NFL Red Zone existed and it sounds like it blew his f*cking mind.“That NFL Network Red Zone? That stuff is crazy. It goes game, to game, to game, it’s crazy! I didn’t know they had that stuff.”It’s insane to think that an NFL head coach didn’t know NFL Network Red Zone existed, but these guys are insanely busy and truly don’t get a lot of free time during the season. I’m glad Marrone was able to share in one of life’s greatest joys this past weekend.Bless you, NFL Network Red Zone. Jacksonville Jaguars coach Doug Marrone has no plans to punish running back Leonard Fournette following his arrest for driving with a suspended license.Marrone made it clear Tuesday that Fournette made a mistake, saying “a law was broken Womens Justin Blackmon Jersey ,” but added that the team would have no further discipline for the fourth overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft.“I don’t want to get into where I stand here and I’m trying to lessen anything,” said Marrone, who was arrested for a similar issue in 1997. “But at the same time I don’t want to get into, ‘Oh my gosh,'”Fournette was arrested last Thursday and spent less than 30 minutes in the Duval County Jail. He paid a $1,508 bond.Fournette was pulled over after a Jacksonville Sheriff’s deputy clocked him driving 65 mph in a 45 mph zone, according to a police report. Fournette was cited for speeding and for having illegal tint on his SUV. He was arrested for his license, which was suspended last month after he failed to pay or protest a speeding ticket from November 2018.Fournette was cited in nearby Neptune Beach last year for driving 37 mph in a 25 mph zone.After spending most of the offseason working out in Wyoming, Fournette returned to Jacksonville last week in time for the start of the team’s offseason conditioning program. His arrest was the latest issue for the former LSU star who was suspended, fined Cam Robinson Jersey , injured and acknowledged he was not in ideal shape late in the 2018 season.“Nobody’s worried about what’s going to come from that,” veteran defensive end Calais Campbell said. “We’re confident that that’s going to pass over. He’s going to be ready to go to work. He came in in great shape. He looks good and has a good attitude, so I’m looking forward to seeing his progression and what he does this year.”Pro Bowl cornerback Jalen Ramsey and linebacker Telvin Smith were the only players not in attendance for the volunteer workouts. Marrone said he reached out to both players, “but I have not heard back from either.”Campbell said their absences were no big deal.More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJets’ Darnold throws 3 more picks in 29-15 loss at JaguarsRams get CB Jalen Ramsey from Jaguars for 3 draft picksBridgewater now 4-0 as starter after Saints top Jaguars 13-6Jaguars once elite defense struggles as Gardner Minshew, DJ Chark build chemistryLeonard Fournette runs for career-high as Jaguars mount comeback to beat Broncos“Those are two guys I’m not worried about,” Campbell said. “Those are guys I know who are going to come back in tiptop shape, focused and ready to go. I know they’re grinding, their work ethic. They’re going to be just fine.”No one knows what to expect Fournette from Fournette this fall.The Jaguars voided the remaining guarantees in Fournette’s four-year rookie contract worth $27.1 million. The team made the move following his weeklong suspension in late November for instigating a fight in Buffalo.Fournette challenged the decision, which could cost him up to $7.1 million.Fournette had a lengthy meeting with Marrone and personnel chief Tom Coughlin after the season in hopes of clearing the air and staring anew.His arrest put him back in the spotlight.“It’s unfortunate, but at the same time http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-myles-jack-jersey , he’s here, he’s got a good mindset,” Campbell said. “He’s a big personality, coming with a lot of good energy. He’s positive and eager to get better. I’m looking forward to seeing what he does because I feel like that Year 3 is where you really kind of find out who are guys and what he’s going to develop into. The atmosphere he’s had these last couple of days and the mentality, he looks focused and ready.”Marrone dealt with a similar arrest while he was an assistant coach at Georgia Tech.Marrone was pulled over in Daytona Beach Shores for driving 57 mph in a 35 mph zone on June 20, 1997. He was arrested for driving with a suspended license and had coach George O’Leary pay his $100 bond.Marrone told Fournette that story when they met following the player’s arrest, trying to make it a “learning lesson.”“I’ve addressed it and moved on,” Marrone said.