Welcome to my hell.

chenyan94
"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Broncos Wednesday Mock Draft - The NightmareNew DeMarcus Ware Jersey ,31commentsWelcome to my hell. Broncos Wednesday Mock Draft - The NightmareListen as Adam, Ian, Hart, & I discuss the CHJ situation and the NFL Draft.If you’ve been reading up on my Big Board lists, you probably have a pretty good idea what my ideal draft would look like. It would start off with Ed Oliver falling into the Broncos’ lap, veer into a slider like Chris Lindstrom, Dalton Risner, or N’Keal Harry hanging out at 41 and end with a couple of my favorite sleepers like Ben Burr-Kirven, Brett Rypien, and Kahale Warring. This isn’t that kind of draft. In fact, this is the worst possible scenario that I think Elway would realistically force me through this weekend. If you love derailed trains, keep on scrolling — but I warn you, it burns like a bad ointment in a deep cut. Christopher Hart and I joined Adam Malnati and Ian St. Clair to go over all things NFL Draft (and Chris Harris Jr.) on the latest MHR Radio Podcast (iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher). 10. Daniel Jones - QUARTERBACKI was amused and surprised to find Ed Oliver slide into my lap. I bet the the Bengals or Falcons sure will be happy that I chose instead to grab Denver’s new franchise quarterback. It wasn’t difficult to make this decision, what with the Blue Devil’s impressive 59.9 percent career completion for a whopping 8201 yards, 59 touchdowns to only 29 interceptions. Did you hear he worked under David Cutcliffe? I know, that’s amazing, right? Same guy who coached Peyton and Eli Manning. 41. Emanuel Hall - RECEIVERI thought long and hard about Chris Lindstrom, Jeffery Simmons, and Dexter Lawrence as all three could be great players at the next level. In the end, I had to go where the value was. I grabbed the vertical speed threat to take tops off opposing defenses. He’ll pair great with Daniel Jones’ long game. Hall averaged more than 20 yards a reception over his career at Missouri Shannon Sharpe Jersey , providing Drew Lock valuable 9 fly man to catch his long bombs. He still needs to learn the finer nuances of route running, and that should be a breeze. We’ll overlook the fact that he never played a full season because there’s no chance that will carry over into his pro career. It’s not like the game gets more physical.71. Jachai Polite - EDGEI thought about Jaylon Ferguson, Dawson Knox, and Amani Hooker here. I even thought about J.J. Arcega-Whiteside to give Denver a legitimate 1-2-3-4 punch for Jones to slice up the D. None of that felt right though, so we took a valuable backup to Von Miller & Bradley Chubb. Polite had dominant moments at Florida last season, notching 11 sacks, four passes defensed and six forced fumbles. At one point there was first round buzz and we think we’re getting a real steal this far down the board. His burst off the ball and rush moves really catch your eye when you turn on the tape. I like his bend and counter moves.So what if he had a bad workout at the Combine? Or bombed interviews? Or hasn’t played in space?Some would worry that he’s a role playing one-year wonder. Not this guy. I think he’s got the perfect amount of seasoning to slide into the third edge spot.125. Bryce Love - RUNNING BACKChuma Edoga waved hello, while Bobby Evans just stared at me. I couldn’t do it. I had to go with the first-round talent who’s one mere leg injury away from a return to greatness. I love his fit in the zone blocking scheme Rich Scangarello is installing for the 2019 Broncos and think you can never have too many running backs under contract. I thought perhaps Love may slide farther because of concerns over his knee but didn’t dare take the chance.I’m really liking how Daniel Jones supporting cast is starting to look and now he’ll have scary stable of backs to hand off to. We can always grab linemen later. It’s like Madden - they hardly matter, and Munchak can just coach them up. 148. Beau Benzschawel - OFFENSIVE LINEI thought about Germaine Pratt and Lamont Gaillard. Neither have the Wisconsin pedigree though. When in doubt, go with the school on the side of the helmet.You could spend time worrying that he isn’t a natural scheme fit. You could even worry that he’ll need time to refine his technique to be effective in pass protection. You can’t worry about his background though. Forty-nine starts and an education in Madison, Wisconsin, is worth its weight in cheese. 156. Isaac Nauta - TIGHT ENDI was almost worried I’d miss out on this tight end class. Luckily it’s really deep. I even passed on Drew Sample so I could grab the guy that Pro Football Focus tells me dropped the lowest percentage of passes in the SEC.If that doesn’t sell you, how about these mind-blowing numbers: 30 catches for 430 yards and three touchdowns. Only three players had more catches. Only four had more yards. Sure he ran a disappointing 4.9 40-yard dash, and sure his vertical jump was just 29 inches. That’s OK. The guy only dropped one pass last year.182. Iman Marshall - DEFENSIVE BACKI’m painfully aware that the 2019 Broncos line needs an infusion of talent. We need it right now, tomorrow be darned. I just can’t pass on immediate help in the secondary for it. Did you hear Chris Harris may be traded? So I decided to pass on Hjalte Froholdt, Isaiah Prince, and Yosuah Njiman to get a guy who could start day one if we need him to. Iman Marshall played four whole years at USC after coming to Southern Cal as a 5 Star recruit. He may need to move to Safety to hide some of his technical issues, but that’s okay we got Kareem Jackson who can start wherever we need him to. Marshall is a strong tackler too, so Fangio will love him.237. A.J. Cole - PUNTERWhenever you can provide a leg to compete with your punter in training camp you have to do it. A.J. Cole averaged 42.4 yards per punt in 2018, good for 51st in the country. You better believe Colby Wadman is sweating right now. Denver just signaled to future free agents and homegrown players that they can, and will take care of you if you play well." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Broncos paying Chris Harris was the right move - for now and for the future.New,112commentsDenver just signaled to future free agents and homegrown players that they can Karl Mecklenburg Jersey , and will take care of you if you play well. Broncos paying Chris Harris was the right move - for now and for the future.I said this a few weeks ago while all the Chris Harris contract stuff was going on - if Denver ends up signing Harris to a deal that’s essentially just a pay raise for this year, then no one has any room to complain about how Elway negotiates with players, anymore.It seemed like there was this narrative, somewhat perceived but mostly earned, that Elway and Denver played hardball and lowballed players whether your name was Von Miller, Peyton Manning, or DeMarcus Ware, and that they often refused to pay their homegrown talent. Some have suggested these tactics have made Denver a less desirable free agent destination or has potential to turn some players off. Well, that narrative can officially be put to bed. Whether you agree fully with the move or not (and I’m still not sure where I fall) it’s undeniable that Denver did right by their player and rewarded him for not only consistent stellar play, but also being a consummate teammate, community member, and Ring of Fame worthy Bronco.That speaks volumes inside a locker room, and guys remember that kind of stuff. This is not only a short-term win, in that Denver keeps an All-Pro corner on the roster at still below market value, but it is a long-term win for the culture and reputation of a team who could use a boost. After coming off the first back-to-back losing seasons since 1972, the Broncos no longer have the negotiating power of a Super Bowl champion trying to make it back for another run. This, along with a new coaching staff ushering in a new culture, will hopefully continue the transformation away from whatever they had become the last three years.NFL Insider, Benjamin Allbright, talked about this on 1st & 10 at 10 on Orange and Blue 760 today. and I think he summed it up very well.Check out the full interview at the link above.