When it comes to the rites of summer

chenyan94
 Doug Williams Jersey , there are certain mileposts along the way. In late July, a bunch of stories about guys reporting to training camp. Then about a week later, stories about fights in camp as those same guys are already sick of each other.That settled into Washington camp yesterday, with two fights breaking out in practice.According to Kareem Copeland of the , tempers rose along with the temperatures, bringing the first fisticuffs of camp.The first was between defensive lineman JoJo Wicker and offensive lineman Tyler Catalina, which included an actual punch and then the usual rolling about. Two plays later, safety Montae Nicholson and tight end Jeremy Sprinkle were engaged after a whistle, Sprinkle ended up on the ground Womens Dwayne Haskins Jersey , and when Nicholson stood over him, Sprinkle jumped up and took Nicholson down.“We don’t mean it out here,” Sprinkle said. “Stuff happens. . . . That’s my boy.”That seems to be the theme, that this is the natural byproduct of putting 90 football players in the same place at the same time.“It’s football. You get tired of going against the same dude day in and day out,” defensive lineman Jonathan Allen said. “It’s hot, you’re tired, your coach is yelling at you. It’s football. It’s physical. It’s a man’s game. A lot of testosterone. Honestly, to me, that’s normal. Obviously Dwayne Haskins Jersey White , you don’t want it to get out of hand, but anything that happens on the field stays on the field.”At least until someone gets hurt. Alex Smith, 35, recently shed an external fixator on his right leg that promoted healing in the bones. Still, he faces an arduous journey ever to get back on the field.Washington placed the quarterback on the physically unable to perform list Wednesday.“Our job is to do everything we can to get him right,” coach Jay Gruden said. “His job is to come in here and help in any way he feels fit to do so. So if it’s in meeting, helping out our young quarterbacks. . . . He’s got Case Keenum who’s never been in the system; Colt [McCoy] has been here for a while, but he’s hasn’t had many starting games; and obviously, Dwayne [Haskins] is a rookie. So having his influence and his leadership in that quarterback room will be beneficial.“But the most important thing for me Dwayne Haskins Washington Redskins Jersey , and for this organization, is for Alex to get well. So if he needs to take time and do some rehab, or what have you, then he is free to do that. I know that he wants to be a part of this and help out in any way that he can.” Washington also placed linebacker Jordan Brailford (groin) and cornerback Danny Johnson (knee) on PUP. Rookie running back Bryce Love, who tore an anterior cruicate ligament last season at Stanford, will start camp on the non-football injury list.