Wil Lutz Jersey Stitched

linchao
Saints running backs Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara were doing a joint video interview when they pulled punter Thomas Morstead into it.“This is the best punter in the league Craig Robertson Jersey Stitched ,” Kamara said, via Josh Katzenstein of The Times-Picayune.“And he don’t even punt,” Ingram chimed in.Morstead punted twice Sunday against the Eagles. He had no punts last week and only two the previous week. In the past seven games, Morstead has punted 10 times. He did not punt in games against Washington and Cincinnati this season. That means Morstead’s only appearances in those games were to hold for kicker Wil Lutz.Morstead occasionally kicks off, including once Sunday.Morstead Youth Ken Crawley Jersey , the highest-paid punter in the league at $3.9 million per season, has only 21 punts this season. He has become the subject of memes and jokes on social media. He and the Saints even got into the act, posting a picture of Morstead pretending to sleep in his locker after his no-punt game against the Bengals a week ago.“We’re keeping that leg on ice for when we need it,” Ingram said. Who is Nick Easton? Here’s all you need to know about the new Saints’ new man in the middle." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCanal Street Chroniclesa New Orleans Saints communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrarySaintsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections InterviewsNew Orleans Saints SatireWho Dat HistoryCanal Street Chronicles TutorialAn introduction to new Saints center Nick EastonNew,12commentsWho is Nick Easton? Here’s all you need to know about the new Saints’ new man in the middle.CDTShareTweetShareShareAn introduction to new Saints center Nick EastonPhoto by Joe Robbins/Getty ImagesWith the sudden news of center Max Unger retiring Saturday Ken Crawley Jersey Stitched , the New Orleans Saints immediately had an unexpected hole in the middle of their offensive line. There were many thoughts about how New Orleans would look to fill the large void that Unger left after a spectacular four years in the big easy. So who was going to replace him? Will Clapp? Cameron Tom? Would they check the trade market?The Saints seemingly put everything to rest Sunday by signing former Vikings G/C Nick Easton after the free agent took a few days to make his final decision. Easton is expected to play center upon his arrival, his reported natural position.So who exactly is Nick Easton? And what can the Saints expect?Easton is a four-year pro who played his college ball at Harvard where he was a 2x first-team Ivy League All-American in both 2013 and 2014 as a junior and senior. After college, Easton went to the Baltimore Ravens and first caught the eyes of many teams with an impressive preseason where according pro football focus, he finished with the highest grade of any center.However, Easton would soon be traded to the San Francisco 49ers and wouldn’t earn his first start until the 2016 season where he was then apart of the Minnesota Vikings. Easton started five games to end that season Youth Wil Lutz Jersey , leading into his first opportunity the next as a full-time starter —but this time at guard.In 2017 Easton started 12 games for the Vikings before fracturing his ankle in Week 16.The following season Easton was penciled in again as a starter looking forward to showing consistency in his play, and a clean bill of health. Here’s a scouting report from The Athletic’s Arif Hasan on Easton, done in August of that year.That healthy season as mentioned above never arrived for Easton however, as a neck injury forced him to injured reserve in training camp —ending his season.The tools are available for Easton if healthy to thrive next to an extremely talented offensive line in the big easy. Knowing Sean Payton, Easton won’t be handed the job Wil Lutz Jersey Stitched , but the early odds are definitely in his favor. Timothy T. Ludwig-USA TODAY SportsHis ability to pass block at a high level to go with his overall athleticism should pencil him in as an upside addition to the Saints’ philosophy offensively. As for Easton’s run blocking issues, we should expect the Saints to have a vision on how to not trap him in consistent problematic situations and matchups (His training camp battles versus Malcom Brown will be something to keep an eye on). We’ve seen New Orleans plug in various players at the center position and thrive before. Jonathan Goodwin, and Brian de la Puente immediately come to mind. Nick Easton arguably possesses more talent than each from an eye test perspective alone. He should be able to fit right in longterm —if he can stay on the field.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.