eaker brand is launching a shoe spec

yaya2017
Nike is on a mission to update the clog.Nike describes the kicks as feeling like a “soft, snug Adidas Superstar Dam Vit hug” and notes that they feature an easy-to-clean design. A coated toe box protects against all kinds Nike Air Vapormax Dámské of spills. Most importantly, they are comfortable to wear for long periods of time: Nike found that nurses walk four to five miles and sit for less than an hour during their 12-hour workday.The shoes are already Adidas ZX Flux Damen getting lots of traction on Twitter, though some wish they were a little less expensive.Nike can nurses get a discount www.ragamuffins.fr on the Nike Zoom Pulse shoes coming out on Dec. 7?!” wrote one person.Lamented another, "@Nike Just saw Nike Air Max 270 Dámské your new shoes for nurses. Why such a great product then put it at a price point out of reach Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Negras for the majority of the consumers you designed it for in the first place??"

Another nurse added, "I found the only thing that can save me from my feet falling off in this job. Now I just need to find the money to Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer buy them with my nursing salary."But the coolest thing is that 100% of the profits from the sale of the  patient-designed slip-ons will be donated to OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital.After months of speculation, we now know where Nike Air Max 90 Dam Luka Doncic will sign. Thursday, Jordan Brand officially announced Doncic as its Nike Internationalist Femme newest signature athlete with a video welcoming him to the Jordan family. A multi-year agreement is forthcoming as Doncic and Jordan are currently working out the finer details of the contract.“It’s a real honour to be part Adidas Superstar Dam Rosa of the Jordan Family, especially at such an exciting time for them and for me,” Doncic said in a Nike Air Force 1 Dámské statement. “I’m looking forward to working with the team and hopefully making my own mark on the future of the brand.”

The sneaker brand is launching a shoe specifically designed for doctors, nurses and medical Adidas ZX 750 Dam professionals who are on their feet for hours at a time. The $120 Air Zoom Pulse — available for purchase on Dec. 14  — was created to “secure the foot in all hospital conditions,” according to a press release.Employees at OHSU Nike Air Presto MujerDoernbecher Children’s Hospital in Portland, Oregon, have already taken the shoes for a Nike Air Max 97 Womens test run. They also gave Nike insight into what they need when it comes to footwear (think good traction for slippery floors).