g unexpected

ylq

g unexpected

ylq
 thinking about it again, isn't this war? There must be some deaths and injuries, but this kind of thing that treats life as a child's play and indifferent to the life and death of others is not something that can be done only by military personnel. Today, on the battlefield, you charge forward, and tomorrow at this time, you may sleep in this blood-filled Shura field. War is the most brutal act of losing humanity. Why should we think of the most civilized things such as love, poetry, and philosophy? I don't think there is anything wrong with this sentence. It is already for the sake of conviction that it is not a battle of battles. When it comes to beautiful things, it is contradictory things. However, I also think that at this time, there is nothing wrong with talking about these beautiful things. To be honest, I admire Pierre very much. In any case, gentle but not cowardly. He looks like a beautiful combination. At the most critical times, it is not despair, but beautiful afterglow. He turned into Duke Behosov, and his life was full of drama. Reading 800 words of war and peace interspersed with high society, is not limited to a corner of the novel, the magnificent scene is the reason why he became a classic. The characters inside are distinctive and unforgettable. Pierre, Andre, Nikolai, etc., as if they can still touch the time and space, the blood, the real sorrow and the hope for the future are displayed in front of people. After birth, people's various desires and ugliness are fully displayed. Lust, greed, and more. The same is true of Kuturav, who carelessly listened to others saying that he was a one-eyed dragon. He was conscientious in the military, loyal to the country, and did his best. Finally, because of the dissatisfaction of others, the military power was transferred. But he just murmured, "My time has finally passed ...". Perhaps, as Leo Tolstoy said in "War and Peace": Everyone will have defects, just like an apple bitten by God, some people have relatively large defects, precisely because God particularly likes his fragrance. Maybe he is the apple that was bitten by God so much, so he is the one most loved by God. The prelude to peace always requires blood and sacrifice. No one knows whether the sun can rise faintly tomorrow. In a small workshop, Natasha and Andre forgive each other's humanity. When the war ended, Napoleon's era passed completely, and the Austrian army won [url=cigarettesusaonline.com]Marlboro Lights[/url], everyone knew that the real dawn had finally arrived. Yes, here comes, after the baptism of war, when this peaceful melody sounds, the melody's exceptionally cheerful and moving words are quite touching: what I can do is just the one who loves me Feel happy. That was the emotion of little Nikolai, what the fifteen-year-old skinny boy said. Yes, since it is already peaceful, all we can do is just that everyone who loves me feels happy. Reading 800 words of war and peace, the famous Russian writer Lev. Tolstoy's "War and Peace" is called "the greatest novel in the world". This great work set off the French-Russian war with the love of children. It vividly describes the major historical events and various social fields of Russian society from 1805 to 1820. It is very memorable. I read this book with reverence. The novel depicts: Natasha Mera, the daughter of the Earl of Rostel in Russia, and a young Duke Andre at a ball. Paul Konsky fell in love. However, not long after the French-Russian war broke out, Andre rushed to the battlefield and was eventually injured. Natasha was heartbroken and reluctantly remarried under the persuasion of others. At this time, under the attack of the Russian people, the French army was defeated. Russia has restored its happy scene. This book fully shows the strong and unyielding spirit of the Russian people. After reading the book "War and Peace", I am deeply touched: the protagonist Andre devoted himself to the country, and finally gave his life for the country. His patriotic sentiment made me unable to calm down for a long time: Andre gave up for the motherland and the people. Happiness of his own lives under the Jiuquan for life, guarding his motherland. Natasha was innocent and kind, very pure. Pierre is kind and sincere, and has become a high-profile person in the upper class with his inherited heritage, but unlike other nobles, he is strong against evil ... This book really describes the Russian people ��s thoughts and feelings at that time. . After reading this book, I sincerely wish that there will be no war in the world and that harmony will last forever! Reading War and Peace 800 "War and Peace" This book mainly focuses on the Patriotic War against Napoleon ��s invasion. Through a detailed description of several noble families, it reflects from 1805 to the eve of the party uprising in December Russian life during this historical period. In 1805, Napoleon's army continued to march westward. Russia was threatened, so it signed a covenant with Austria to jointly resist the French army. Although people are panicking everywhere [url=vipusacigarettes.com]Cigarettes For Sale[/url], people's lives have not been disrupted. The nobles still held grand balls to receive guests, chatting with friends and having fun. In Moscow, people live peacefully, but on the other side Kutuzov is leading the army to resist the French invasion. Pierre ��s father died, and he changed from nothing to the richest man in Russia. The girls looked at him differently; Duke Andre joined the army, and the duchess gave him a fat boy, but the duchess died; Still pursuing Soria [url=vipusacigarettes.com]Cigarettes Online[/url]. It didn't take long for Andrei to propose to Natasha, but Natasha fell in love with Anatoly at the same time. After a while, the war came to Moscow, and people left and fled elsewhere. The war was very fierce, with heavy casualties on both sides, and Andre also died in the battle. Napoleon seemed to have a good chance. In 1812, something unexpected happened and the Russian army won. Since then, life has returned to peace. Natasha and Pierre are married and have children, Maria and Nikola are also married, and people all live happily. From the article, I realized the patriotism and great power of the Russian people in the Great Patriotic War. People are willing to join the army and make their own sacrifices for the country
Related articles:
 [url=rulesofsurvival.16163.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=683310&page=1&extra=#pid21366594]Marlboro Cigarettes[/url]

 [url=3steppers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=306127&p=1244126#p1244126]NewportCigarettesCoupons[/url]