s of the first pla

ylq

s of the first pla

ylq
Soon after the exam, the transcript came out when the class representative sent out the transcript. My heart is like a fifteenth moon coming out like a contradiction, rising up, and afraid of being too mellow, not rising up, and feeling flustered; if the test is good, send it down, you have to listen to it when you go home. Hey, if you get a good test, don't send it down, it's a pity... Hey, the heart is tangled... Finally, the transcript is still flying into my hands. Tensions, like a few people in the heart, picking up the bucket, and then, for a while, swaying, seven up and down. The forehead seems to be sweating cold, his hands are a little trembling, and his heart keeps licking himself: a coward, isn't it a piece of paper? Not a viper! Even if it is a poisonous snake, it is now hibernating, open it soon... silently, eyes closed, seemingly welcoming the end of the world Newport 100S. Slowly send the paper to your eyes, first slowly open the right eye, then the left. The moon in my heart rose and looked at my own rankings. Some were complacent, some were proud, and the moon in my heart was so clean, so dazzling in the dark night. Not only does the song sing in my heart, haha, my smile is like ~ but the world will not always be as desired, and will not let the complacent person laugh to the end. The language scores drifted like clouds. This dark cloud blocked the moon in the heart, the light was gone, the song condensed in the heart, in exchange for the dark laughter. With a feeling of loss, look at the results of the first place. That score is more glaring than the sun - three points, only three small points of previous complacency, triumphantly evaporating Marlboro Gold, the moon in the heart has been blocked by the dark clouds, the dark clouds laughed wildly in the night sky, then the heart It��s raining heavily, and it��s better to have a little more Chinese language score this time. This "paper" is held in the hand, like a snake that hibernates. Although it is hibernating, it is impossible to let people completely let go Marlboro Red. I will look at the first place, and my mouth will rise slightly. One day, I will catch you!<br/>Related articles:<br/> NewportCigarettesCoupons